AQUALYX (FAT DISSOLVING INJECTIONS)
Aqualyx Injection treatment
Do you struggle with stubborn areas of fat, despite regular exercise and a healthy diet?
Sometimes, all the exercise and dieting in the world does not seem to remove fat in certain areas, like on the hips and waist. In addition, a lot of people may have fatty areas of their faces that they are not happy with, such as double chins and fat around the jaw.
While liposuction is one option, other less invasive treatments have emerged as a fat-dissolving alternative for both face and body.
One example is Aqualyx.
What is Aqualyx
Aqualyx is an injectable compound made from a family of acids that cause fat destruction in the body. The solution is water-based and contains ingredients that bind to the fat cell walls, before rupturing and releasing the fat to be dissolved by your own body.
In other words, the acids contained in Aqualyx work by liquefying and permanently destroying fat cells, which are then eliminated naturally by the body through the lymphatic system.
- How safe is Aqualyx?
- Aqualyx is a safe and effective fat-dissolving injection designed to work with your body to get rid of excess fat cells.
- Does Aqualyx get rid of cellulite?
- Do you lose weight with Aqualyx?
- Aqualyx is a fat removal therapy used as an alternative to liposuction. It is not intended for weight loss, but rather to improve the contour of the body.
- Are fat dissolving injections permanent?
- Once a fat cell has been destroyed, it has been permanently removed from your body. And the good news is that this cannot be undone, so the results are permanent.